Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yesha'ahyahu!

YESHA'AHYAHU! YESHA'AHYAHU! YESHA'AHYAHU!

I can't get this word out of my head, I can't even pronounce it right.

This is the Biblical name of the well-known, well loved prophet of Isaiah. This man is so big. Not only did he talk with God, he wrote a BOOK about it. This book's got over 60 chapters in it, too! Now granted, scholars believe Isaiah only wrote the first 33 books of Isaiah, but nonetheless the book is NAMED after this dude AND he's often quoted TO THIS DAY. Wow, important.

Knowing this fact, I chose him to be the center of my new composition. More about this to come. BUT ANYWAY.

Wilder wants my COMPLETED score on THURSDAY. That's less than two days away. Holy shit. This piece is around 12 minutes in length. So many pages, so much editing. How am I ever going to do this? I think he wants me to commit suicide. I just might have to resort to that, hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment